Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support
For the past two to three decades, the reported incidents of fraud have increased drastically and are a major cost to organisations. Moreover, the world has also seen some of the largest corporate collapses through fraud and elaborate schemes of financial statement fraud, liquidation fraud etc which causes loss to shareholders and investors. Due to the complexity of the schemes, these types of fraud investigations require specialised skill and knowledge.
By securing some of the critical skills from members of the accountancy, legal and investigative professions, OMA is adequately equipped to provide the total service in fraud prevention, detection, investigation, and litigation support. The goal is to be proactive in fraud prevention; we strive to ensure that our clients limit their financial exposure and risk to fraud. However, should clients become victims of fraud, OMA’s aggressive investigation and litigation support services division will be of real benefit for victims of commercial crime.
Amongst our investigative services, we provide the following:
- Uncovering complex accountancy related fraud
- Asset tracing
- Compiling affidavits and taking statements
- Preparing comprehensive profiles on individuals and companies
- Screening of potential suppliers, customers and employees
- Expert witness
- Computer forensic solutions and data interrogation
- Liquidation fraud investigations